Split Bengal Gram Exporter & Supplier in India
Bengal gram, closely related to the chickpea family, is a yellow lentil, rounded on one side and flat on the other. Bengal gram is one of the earliest cultivated legumes. In Indian cuisine, it is popularly known as Chana Dal. Bengal gram seeds are small and dark and have a rough coat. Aggarwal Groups provides organic and best quality split Bengal gram.
- Rich in healthy carbohydrates.
- Is a good source of protein.
- High fiber content.
- Rich in iron and calcium.
- Can lower the risk of heart disease.
- Aids digestion.
- Can help you manage your weight as it keeps you full longer.