Basmati Rice Exporter & Supplier in India

“Basmati” is long grain aromatic rice grown for many centuries in the specific geographical area, at the Himalayan foothills of the Indian sub-continent, blessed with characteristics extra-long slender grains that elongate at least twice of their original size with a characteristics soft and fluffy texture upon cooking. Basmati is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic rice that is traditionally grown in India, Nepal, and Pakistan. As of 2019, India accounted for 65% of the international trade in basmati rice, while Pakistan accounted for the remaining 35%.

The common varieties of rice include White Rice

  • (Raw Rice), Ponni Rice (Thanjavore / Mannachanallur),
  • Parboiled Rice, Idly Rice, Sona Masuri Rice,
  • Jeera Samba Rice (Biriyani Rice).
  • Basmati – 386, 217 and 1121, Ranbir Basmati.
  • Karnal Local/Taraori, Pusa Basmati – 1.
  • Kasturi Basmati Rice, Dehradoon Type 3.
  • Mahi Sugandh Basmati.

We Aggarwal Groups provides common rice varieties with natural, organic Basmati Rice with the best quality so that you can eat healthily and live healthily. we are known for being the premium quality basmati rice exporter in India. with our productive work, we are also called the best basmati rice supplier in India.

Amount Per 100 grams

Colour – Creamy White / Golden Sella

Size – 8.0 +/- 0.2 mm and 8.3 +/- 0.2 mm

Moisture – 14% max

Broken Ratio – 5% Max

Milling Degree – Single or Double polished as per                               customer requirement.